Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to Life

Well after a week in Galveston with the family, we are back home and back to reality. I think the kids and I are both ready for the Christmas break. We have a couple of more weeks of school and then we are taking off for a few weeks. I so enjoy that about homeschooling. Do any of the rest of you take off  time at this time of year ?

It is getting to be cooler here even during the day.It sure makes it feel alot more like winter. I have had the Christmas music out for a week now and we will be decorating the tree tonight. I just love this time of year. I know it can be a stressful time for many people but I still think it brings out the good in us. We can teach a little more about giving and volunteering. What do you and your family do this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment