Sunday, November 22, 2009

Unconditional Love

My Husband had the opportunity to preach at a sister Cowboy Church this monring,his sermon was on unconditional love. It really got me to thinking about who and how I love. We love it a me world today and seem to put conditions on everything. One of the biggest conditions in time. Do you have enough time to Love, to really Love. We let the world suck us in and rush around until we do not even realize what our lives have become. I know it sounds cliche but lets slow down and look around us with Godly Glasses on. See people, things and situations not for what the world has taught us and them they are but for what God sees in them. It makes it so much easier to Love when you think about how the Lord loves us and how he might see someone else. My husband challeged the congregation today to go out and show love to someone this week that you would not just normally show it to. Now I am challenging you as well, go show some love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment