Monday, November 16, 2009

Music

Isn't music fun ! It is amazing to me what can happen just from listening to music. It can change sad to happy,anger to laughter and tears to smiles. Worship music is such a gift and takes me to a place in his presence that I just love.As a family we can dance around ,have fun and spend time together with music.

Although is seems odd, I have learned that one of my sons can concentrate on his school work better if he has music on.There are also all sorts of music CD's out there to teach with. We all learned to sing the abc's and some of us learned memory verses and books of the bible this way. We have even used it to help with Math and Grammar.(Anyone remember School House Rock?)

Music seems to just help us connect. So go put on some music and have a little fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment