Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sick Kids/Family

Well it seems the coughing bug has made its nasty way to our house. I really don't like for my kids to be sick,but who does right. They have never been good sleepers but with this cough, they are not sleeping much at all. Which means I am not sleeping good. I am so tired. We are suppose to leave to go north for our first family Christmas celebration tomorrow. I think the kids are on the downhill side of this things so will we go but I hope I get to sleep part of the way there.

I am looking forward to seeing my family this weekend. It seems we only get to see each other once or twice a year. Even though it seems a hassle at times, we so need to keep in touch with our family. It seems harder since my Grandparents died. That generation was so much better about taking time for each other and caring for on another. We all seem to be so busy that we just let all but the imediate family fall to the side. We were brought up in a Godly home and taught how to treat each other and others and how to care for one another. I know my family would do anything if I needed it. Some are not as fortunate to say that. I am so blessed by the family God chose for me.Thanks Lord!! Lets all remember our families,love them,laugh with them and teach them so that we can all carry on to another home and a much larger family in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment