Friday, December 4, 2009

TGIF

Oh my, I am so glad this week is over. I feel like it has been such a long week.I am not sure exactly what we have done but it was sure tiring. We finished the last week of school before we take a break for the holidays. I know it seems like a long break but we will be doing some life lessons.This is a great time of year to teach about giving and helping others. We will be making homemade treats to take to some friends and suppliers. I have done this for a few years but this year the kids are going to help me bake too. I hope to post some picks later. Does your family have any yearly Christmas traditons? 

The weather has been cooler so it is really beginning to feel alot more like winter. I do enjoy the cooler weather even though I have to sist in it to watch the kids this weekend. We have three rodeos this weekend so I go out the heavy coat and made sure that there was plenty of propane in the trailer for the heaters.Guess it will be a coffee weekend.

Hope you and yours all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment