Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Drama

Do you ever have those days that you just think "Drama" all day long? Well this one has been one. I am ready to wake up to a new day!

We had a mild meltdown this morning during school time with the youngest. He is good at the drama.lol.  As I was trying to teach him something, I accidentally grazed him with the penci,you could not even see where. He began to whine that I stabbed him. Then I guess I was already frustrated too because I (the Adult?)  began to stab myself with the pencil over and over to show him that it did not hurt. Ok I may be mental but it did prove a point.Well at least we all ended up laughing.

Then we went outside to do chores and the 4wheeler would not start.Of course Tommy was gone so we just had to forget about that chore. That meant they had to ride horses longer. You would think that would be fun but the youngest was tiiiirrrrreeeeddd,so it was more work. It the end he always has fun, it is just getting him started.

Then I tried to install new software on his Ipod and it crashed while on backup. Now all is lost. Major drama for him. I am sure we can get it fixed and all will be well but for the moment it is the end of the world.

What makes some kids so full of drama and others just roll with it all? My oldest just takes everything in stride so I know it can be different. I guess we just have to keep working on it. Really I think we all work at it all the time, we just may not outwardly show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment