Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guilt

Does this Mommy thing ever get easier? I don't like to disappoint my kids but sometimes you just can't help it. Now I am not talking about buying them everything they want and giving in to all their whims. My youngest just found out that he is getting to test for his yellow belt in April, well you know it falls on the one weekend that we already have to many things planned. Now I can get him there, and he can test, I just can't be there. His father also can't be there, but we have a very willing set of Grandparents. He however wants his mommy! I am afraid that I will just have to disappoint him this time and I know he will be fine. This is the first of many belt test, he will have another one in a couple of months. But it will be on my mind and I will fell guilty for not being there. He knows he is loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment