Monday, February 15, 2010

"Life ain't Fair"

 We have a saying around here that "life ain't fair". Anytime someone complains we say you know what ...Life ain't fair. It may sound harsh but I want my kids to be able to deal with things. Things are not always fair but you have to pick up and go on. Well I tell you it seems lately I am having one of those...uhhhggg,I don't want to...why me times. Everytime I turn around life is throwing something else at me. I am onen of those people that hates for anyone to know something is bothering me so I hide everything. Well I can't anymore... I don't like it ......I don't want to be a grown up anymore..... WHinnnnnnnne,noodle legs(picture it). Ok, deep breath. I will get up off the pity pot ,flush and remind my self that life ain't fair. I know there are lots of people hurting in the world and I really have a wonderful life. I just needed a little melt down.

Thanks for helping me stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment