Monday, February 1, 2010

Weather

I used to live in west Texas. The weather there can change in the blink of an eye. It can literally snow,rain and burn you out all in one day. Oh yeah the wind blows a little too...like rocks rolling across the road. I will never forget the time the sand blew so bad we had a blackout condition,scared my husband to death. He had never seen anything like it. It is something. I feel like that weather is slowly moving towards us. It seems to change so much and the wind blows lot more here than I remember it blowing years ago.Somedays I feel like my life is like that too,ever changing minute by minute. I know God is the ultimate planner and knows what he is doing. I think he is trying to teach me to be a little more laid back and ready for whatever he wants...not my controlled scheduled. I am not sure I really like it ,but I guess I am learning. I think as the days go on, we will continue to see the craziness and confusion in the world these days. We are being prepared to deal with it no matter what.At least that is what I am thinking and it seems to calm me and help me let go. Although I am leaving a few scratches in the dirt along the way.==================================

No comments:

Post a Comment