Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Animals

Well I have to admit I have not ever been one to get attached to animals. I take care of them and I have compassion but I just don't get attached. Until now, we have two dachshunds omg .LOL they rule our world. I never thought I would be one of those people that talked about things their dog does but I am. ( I think they are taking the place of my kids not needing me so much)

Anyway we always sit down as a family to try and name our animals. It can be quite funny. With the last dog, we finally wrote three names on a piece of paper and drew it out of a hat because we could not decide.

Now it seems we have another horse to name. I simple am running out of names. Most of the time in the past, we have named horses after the people they came from. This is a tradition in my husbands Family.This one is a boy though and we bought him from a lady so that will not work here. He has a name already but we don't like it so it must go. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment