Monday, January 9, 2012

My kids

My kids never cease to amaze me. How can they be so different and still both so much like their father and I ? My oldest is so laid back and just rolls with whatever comes his way. The youngest one has a short temper and really likes to be in control.


Today, I sent them to town to trade in their xbox for a ps3. This is what they decided they wanted to do. The oldest one would not bargin or even ask a question, he would just take whatever they offered. The youngest one on the other hand thought he needed to be in control.LOL He cracks me up. He talked and talked with them and even though he was suppose to trade in for a pre owned system, he wound up with a brand new one and money back. I think I will take him to help buy our next car.

I can not imagine all the things to come in their future but either way, I know they can both take care of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment