Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cupcake Trailer

Today I am selling my Cupcake Trailer. It was such a fun summer baking and selling cupcakes and cake pops. I enjoyed getting to know all the different people of Cleburne. Once we started back to school, it just was too much to handle and still make sure my kids were learning something. Right now , they have to come first. It is going to a really good home. We have met a great man of the Lord and he is going to sell Bar B Que out of it. He promises to bring me some and I can not wait to try it. It is so amazing to see God's hand in all of this, he was just meant to have my trailer. My husband and I both agreed on that and know that the Lord will bless him as well as .I know Big D's Bar b que is going to do very well. I hope he comes quick....I am getting hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment