Friday, January 13, 2012

Great Friday

It has been a great Friday! I love how when you decide to give it up and let God just go with it, he really takes over.Yesterday, I was a little down on life itself. Today I just said what the heck and went on. I know it will be ok.

I spent the morning with my Dad, just me and him. We don't get to do that much anymore but I really do enjoy it. He and I went and looked at horse and had a great visit. I so love my Daddy.

Then I came home and my youngest son and I spent the rest of the day together. We went to one of his favorite places to eat a late lunch and I had a great but Hilarious fortune in my fortune cookie. I sent a picture to my friend and we had a good laugh over it. Yes the Lord can speak to me in mysterious ways...LOL

Then we came home and watched a movie, went outside and fed the animals with my parents and came back in. TJ make us a pizza for supper and we watched the last episode of Extreme Home makeover. I love to see people helping others. It gives me such hope in todays world. I know there are still kind people and together we can make it a better place.

Tonight I am full of Love and Laughter..It is great!!

Thank you Lord for the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment