Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sick Day

Well I am trying to keep up posting everyday. I have felt horrible today and really just wanted to take the day off. However, we have waited way too long to start the next semester in school so I powered through(ok I layed on the couch) while the boys did their school work. Seems like the mom just doesn't ever get a real day of rest.LOL I am not complaining, I am grateful to be a stay at home mom, but sometimes I think I would like to just go back to my moms and let her take care of me. Too bad she feels the same way right now. Oh well tomorrow will be another day and I am sure better. I think we will have pizza or leftovers for supper and just hang out.

What about you? what happens to your family when you are under the weather?

2 comments:

  1. We all just snuggle down in bed and have lots of hot soup and 7-up.
    Hope you get to feeling really well really soon!

    ReplyDelete