Friday, January 6, 2012

Rodeo

We have started the Rodeo season back in full swing this week. It is fun to see all the kids after the break and hear what they got for Christmas and all that did. Kids will tell you just about anything,LOL I can tell some funny stories.

I love to see the little bitty ones acting out Rodeo events while their brothers and sisters are competing. I love that most of the families there would do anything to help each other out. We are very blessed to be able to count them as extended family.

I know this was short and all about Rodeo but it will get better, I am getting back into the swing of it.

Next week my kids will start school again and life will settle back into some sort of schedule,I hope. Then you will get to hear lots more on life with a teenager, rodeo and arena ministry at our church. Wow what a mixture.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment