Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MICE

Uhhgg! I have mice. I hate mice. They are the one thing that give me the hiba jibas all over. I don't like snakes but I will take them over mice.(Maybe that is cause they eat the mice) We live in the country but I can't seem to get a barn cat to stay around and I don't do litter boxes so I guess I will have to take care of them myself. I know they are tricky little creatures and can get in through the tiniest of spaces. I really thought they were trying to get out of the cold but now that I have done a little research, they can live in a freezer if they wish. Some of them do get in commercial size freezers and thrive. I called about having an exterminator come out but I really did not like their answer of what all they wanted to do so here I am researching mice.lol. Well I now have glue traps and snap traps. I found out that they feel their way with their wiskers so you should put them around the walls where you think they are getting in, if you can't find a hole to plug. Well I think if I haven't caught the culprits by the weekend, I am outling my house in glue traps before we leave for the Rodeo. Beware little mice....I am armed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment