Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year

Happy New Year! I can't believe that a new year is here already. I feel like it was just a few weeks ago we did this. I also love Christmas time and can't believe it is over. I know I have control over it but my mood and spirit is so much better at Christmas time. Now it is time to go back to real life and the daily ins and outs. I am so not ready. What have I dont the last few weeks? I thought I would use the break from the boys school work to get a little more organized,well I did not. So I guess I will be moving that to one of the first goals for 2010. I also would like to cook healthier and for my family to eat healthier and enjoy it.lol They are kind of picky so it will be work. I also have decided to take the 90 day bible challenge.If you don't know about it, it is a program for reading through the whole bible in 90 days. I am sure I could make a list  to check off and mabe at a later date, I will but for now, I'll start with these few. How about any of you, do you have any goals for you or your family inthe New Year ?

No comments:

Post a Comment