Thursday, January 14, 2010

Snuggies



Snuggies,do you have one? From the time first time my youngest son saw the commercial for these, he has wanted one. I found one and gave it to him for his birthday. It was a regular size one so when he puts it on, it drags the ground and is a little big. This morning I found both the boys laying in the floor under the snuggie.I asked them to come to the table to get started on school and the picture above is what happened. They each had their head in an arm hole. lol. I see a new costume in the works for the next homeschool play. Maybe "Mona Lisa's Brothers" ? LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Such FUN times!!! What a great memory!

    I want to chat with you sometime about homeschooling. I have a 4th grader that wants to homeschool ~ my MOTHER does not think I should because she doubts my ability I guess! That or the social aspect. Do you follow a guided book or video? What about those 'online' homeschool? Is is expensive? How long does it take a day? What about TESTS (TAKS etc)?

    PS --- I HAVE A NAME NOW!!!! I think I'm going to start my own blog - AGAIN. Just VERY CAREFUL not to 'spill' anything! lol You have inspired me! :) Blessings today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...that is a funny picture! They look comfortable!
    My mom ended up with two of them for Christmas, but she hardly ever gets to use them because my brothers and I are always fighting over them! They are so soft and warm!

    ReplyDelete