Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moms Vs Dads

Ok, my husband and I always to to present a united front, so whey do the kids act different for him?  It is a universal situation,very common. I can say something and they will eventually get to it ,but if Dad says something,well lets just say the jump to it. I really don't think his voice is all that different and I promise he doesn't beat them. They are not afraid of him,it just seems to be a natural instinct. I can rememeber  doing the same thing with my mom and dad. I know it is just the way God made. How about all of you out there...is it the same at your house?

3 comments:

  1. Our house is the opposite.......my husband can ask them to do something and they IGNORE him. (or run to ask me if they have to). I can ask them and Poof, it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm, "Anonymous" was the ONLY way it would let me leave my comment......I guess that is OKAY! I like being a 'mystry'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun to be on the sly sometimes.

    ReplyDelete