Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year ,New Me ?

Well I have put it off long enough, I started exercising again this morning. I use to enjoy it but now ...not so much. I know I am pushing 40 and everything slows down then,it's just some magical number according to the doctors. I really think my body thinks it is already there because it has stopped not just slowed. So I am trying to see if I can jump start it.You see I have a  reunion this year and who doesn't want to look good for that . I should go ahead and post a picture here and maybe that would hold me more accountable. You know, then I would have to post progress pictures and such like. Well I don't think so , I am to vain to show all this ! So here I go,maybe I will keep you updated with pounds or something. If you to have started this journey, please share and we will commiserate together or whine.LOL


Go Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment