Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekends

Yea, the weekend is finally here. This week seems to have dragged on. I think it is me dragging,I just can't seem to get back into a routine. I think this weekend will help. We have three rodeos and that is what we are use to. We have been off for the holidays and then weather canceled some of them too so it has been awhile. It seems to me that when we get into the habit of staying around here and hanging out, I get lazy.It seems to carry on through the week as well and when I am in a lazt mood, so are the kids and that is not good for homeschool kids. So I am thankful to be back on track and headed out to Rodeo.I look forward to seeing the faces we haven't seen in awhile and spending time with them. I hope this jumps starts me back into our normal routine. What about you what gets you motivated ?

No comments:

Post a Comment