Thursday, January 28, 2010

Women and Tears

Well we all know most women cry lots easier than men. Why? Because we are tender hearted,more emotional, I really don't know,but I know we just need it sometimes. In todays world, we seem to get hardened to things and it takes more and more to wake us up. We are so use to seeing destruction ,it is just like a tv show and really does not effect us.Sometimes I think we do not even realize we need to be brought back around to the tender heart God created in us. I came to this conclusion yesterday after reading another blog that a friend sent me. I got teary eyed as I read about a man losing his wife a few days after she gave birth to their daughter. I can not imagine. He has amazing faith.You know as a mother this really hit home with me and opened my heart up. I also realized that the few tears shed seem to cleanse my soul and help reground me. Maybe it was the combination of the tears,the faith and the message in the story,but I really needed it. God seems to know exactly what we need,when we need it,and how we need it. Lets all try not to let the world harden us but to let God keep our faith strong and tender ready to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment